Saturday 21 January 2017

7) looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

Compared to my preliminary task the preparation for our final production went a lot smoother and I found it to be more effective. I learnt from my preliminary task that communication is key, which meant that the final production was better organised as the whole group ensured we spoke about everything that was happening. The planning meant that we got all f the shots we needed for our final production however with my preliminary task some shots were lost not recorded properly and many had to be re-recorded, this meant that when it came to editing we ran out of tie. This can be seen I the final production due to it being very short.
It is very clear to me from our preliminary task and final production that the quality of our footage and shots have improved. The shots in ‘because of them’ are a lot more creative and through about in comparison to ‘the boy who couldn’t read’. The footage was a lot smoother with the better use of the tripods  in the final production we shot the same footage but at different angles this meant when it cam to editing we had a variety of creative shots and ideas to use to ensure the best final production.

During the preliminary task I found it very difficult to get the hang of editing, I got very frustrated when things didn’t go right, however when editing our final production I found it a lot easier. The program we used was premier this offered a variety of editing tools to give the final production the best quality and finish we could. Everyone in the group edited parts of the film opening this was a great advantage as we each noticed different aspects and all had a different point of view. It meant each of our knowledge of the editing software was broadened as we were showing each other how to use different tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment